How do we do it?
Bright Productions approaches Web development from a strategic perspective. Every step of our process focuses on your business and its unique requirements.
- Consulting and research. Before we do anything else, we'll meet with you to assess your needs - your target audience, your marketing strategy, the scope of your project.
- Proposal. We provide a detailed, point-by-point proposal that spells out the services we'll deliver and their cost. Because of our experience, we can anticipate most contingencies and minimize surprises.
- Initial development.
- First, we collect the content from which your site will be built.
- We develop a graphic design approach for your approval.
- Our expert programmers generate the dynamic and database-driven functionality your site requires.
- As we develop the site, you'll be able to monitor our progress on a non-public development site.
- Maintenance and marketing. While the site is being created, we'll discuss your ongoing maintenance needs, and sign an agreement for a focused online marketing plan.
- Development to completion. From the design you've initially approved, we'll finish building the site, integrating all of the content we've collected. Our programmers will complete the technical work, and our quality assurance team will conduct a thorough functional review and proofreading.
- Testing and training. We work with you to accomplish any necessary beta testing. If needed, we'll train your staff in operating the site's functionality.
- Rollout. When you have approved the completed site, we'll launch the site for public access and initiate the maintenance and marketing programs on which we've agreed.
- Marketing. Once your site is available to the public BP works to be sure your target audience finds and uses your website.
Throughout the development process, you'll have a single contact person dedicated to collaborating with you. Whenever you have questions, we're here to respond (Email us).